- Supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy energy production at the cellular level
- Promotes heart, brain & kidney health
- Provides powerful antioxidant support
- Encourages optimal absorption with support of d-Limonene
Coenzyme Q10 is an essential component of healthy mitochondrial function.
CoQ10 is required to convert fats and sugars into cellular energy, yet the natural production of CoQ10 declines with advancing age. When the body has an ample amount of CoQ10, the mitochondria can work most efficiently in cells everywhere, including the most densely populated area, the heart. CoQ10 is also a potent antioxidant, helping protect the proteins, lipids and DNA of mitochondria from oxidation, and supporting mitochondrial function.
When coenzyme Q10 is orally ingested, only a certain percentage is absorbed into the bloodstream. Higher doses of CoQ10 provide significantly better effects than typical doses. Since CoQ10 is such an expensive nutrient, an alternative to taking higher doses is to increase the amount of CoQ10 that is absorbed.
What is ubiquinone CoQ10?
Ubiquinone CoQ10 is an essential nutrient for healthy mitochondrial function, a process that produces energy at the cellular level.
Why did we add d-limonene?
D-limonene is a compound found in orange peel oil. It helps promote the stability of CoQ10, so that it can stay in your body longer.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
( This Product Description Is For Information Purposes Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)