Benefits for Prostate Bladder Health
- Maintains structural support of the bladder
- Supports urethral sphincter muscle function
- Helps with urinary tract discomforts in aging individuals
Description for Urinary tract Infection in men and women
Aging individuals frequently encounter a weakening of the prostate bladder health and its sphincter muscle that controls the release of urine.
Laboratory and human clinical studies demonstrate that ingestion of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract can significantly improve the structural support of the bladder and the function of the sphincter muscle.
The data supporting the value of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract is particularly strong in studies performed in women. A clinical study of aging men also demonstrated positive results.
The pumpkin seed has a long history of use in helping to maintain healthy bladder function. Japanese scientists have patented a method to obtain the water-soluble constituents of the pumpkin seed, which are absorbed far more efficiently into the bloodstream. These water-soluble pumpkin seed extracts appear to be the active constituents that help with the urinary tract infection in men which causes discomforts endured by so many maturing women and men after experiencing a bacterial infection.
What Natural supplements maybe beneficial for Urinary Tract Infections?
- Cranberry. Evidence suggests compounds found in cranberries may interfere with the adhesion of bacteria to the urinary tract. Consumption or supplementation with cranberry is linked to reduced incidence of UTI.
- D-mannose. This sugar can bind to the cells that line the urinary tract and prevent bacteria from adhering to the lining
- Pumpkin seed extract. Pumpkin seed extract has been shown to support bladder function and combat symptoms associated with an overactive bladder, which may contribute to UTIs.
Urinary tract infection in men or (UTI) is a common bacterial infection that occurs along the urinary tract, including the bladder, kidneys, ureters, and urethra. Symptoms are usually painful stinging or burning sensation while urinating, as well as the urge for frequent urination which causes discomfort or pressure in the lower rectum. Its a very uncomfortable feeling that men and women experience especially when it becomes noticeable. The urinary tract infection in men and women should not be overlooked.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
( This Product Description Is For Information Purposes Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)